Charles Christian (that's me) is available for podcast, paranormal, radio and television shows, interviews, conferences, conventions, panel sessions, blog and vlog tours, and other speaking engagements, both in the UK and further afield, in person and online.
Charles Christian is a barrister and Reuters correspondent turned writer, podcaster, radio show host, award-winning tech journalist and sometime werewolf hunter who now writes and talks mainly about geek stuff, folklore, and the weird.
With nearly 40 years experience as a chairman, moderator, keynote speaker, panellist, university lecturer, interviewer, podcaster, radio presenter, and even host of a one-man story-telling show (before that he was a barrister advocating his clients' cases before judges and juries) he is rarely lost for words and has appeared on stages across the UK as well as in Europe, Australia and the United States.
Although no longer covering his old "day job" beat of law and technology he can speak on...
* Folklore, Urban Myths & Ley-lines
* Dark Age English History– he is an Ancient Origins expert author
* Old-School Ghost-hunting – he was a paranormal investigator at university
* The Legends & History of the Wold Newton Triangle (Yorkshire) & the Waveney Valley (East Anglia) – he has written books on both these topics
* Werewolf-hunting in the 21st century – he was once commissioned by a UK national newspaper to search for one
* Growing-up in a Haunted House – with his equally strange family
In other words: he doesn't do aliens, UFOs, orbs and conspiracy theories but he does do folklore, werewolves and urban myths.
As well as personal appearances, he is also happy to participate in Zoom and Skype interviews etc (audio and/or video) and brings to any event his gentle, dry sense of humour.
Tel: +44(0)1986 788666
Tel/Txt: +44(0)7786 738172
Copyright © Charles Christian
& WordsandVision Limited 2021
Powered by green tea and pink wine
Tel: +44 (0)1986 788666
Tel/Txt: +44 (0)7786 738172
Contact Address: Oak Lodge, Darrow Green Road, Denton, Harleston, Norfolk IP20 0AY, United Kingdom